Manteno State Hospital

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, SpaceNut and I were out and about on another excursion tonight, and we ended up at the old Manteno State Hospital Insane Asylum. While reviewing my images I got to messing around with one of them and came up with this image. There will be more to come I am sure. Image is OTE, Comment and Critique welcome, and Thanks for looking.

jons.jpg

Very awesome picture.. ^^ And that place is just wild, isn't it? I've been in the Morgan Building a few times, and I have pics from it I've posted on here. It's quite an experience to be able to wander in there.

(^: Thanks for sharing, that's an awesome shot! :thumbup:

Andraste said:
Very awesome picture.. ^^ And that place is just wild, isn't it? I've been in the Morgan Building a few times, and I have pics from it I've posted on here. It's quite an experience to be able to wander in there.

(^: Thanks for sharing, that's an awesome shot! :thumbup:

Why thank you! and yes, those grounds are wild, and eirie. Both me and SpaceNut had a good time there. There is a lot of history there, and I enjoy being able to capture it through the lens.

I just love pictures of this place... Can you just wander in the buildings? or do you have to know someone? Are we sneaking in? It's about 250 miles from me, but you never know when the chance to be in that part of the country might present itself :)

Love this one. I would really love to wander this place. Your so lucky to capture these. Lookin forward to more.

Good job. Your trip was a great success. This is a creepy place but it was one a booming Mental Hospital.

Why is every abandoned asylum somewhere creepy? Thats mildly annoying. Anyway it looks nice.

Why is every abandoned asylum somewhere creepy? Thats mildly annoying. Anyway it looks nice.

I guess they are creepy cause they are abandoned. Maybe because some wierd electroshock therapy had been done and that person is seeking revenge!!

Very cool! You caught a very eary moment, just sends chills down your back!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back