Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Arch appears to be unavoidably detained this month, I thought I'd kick this off for him. So go ahead and post your nominations for the March photo of the month here!...

As I'm not 100% sure what's in the goody cupboard, I'll update the thread once I know what we have available as prizes.

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of March 2009 in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

5) The same person can only receive the POTM prize for winning, twice in a 6 month period. This person can still win POTM, but the not the prize repeatedly.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating! ;-)

a couple of eagle shots by davev - No.2

468854347_xEF7Y-O.jpg

On one of my better days - Spako
38721.jpg

I nominate my own...

Just kidding...I thought by now I'd have time to find some pics I liked. tbc

Last edited:
wow, already I can tell this is gonna be a tough month to vote on..

Smokey (NSFW) #2 By RMThompson

3388403961_c353ac256d_o.jpg

Bandon's Evening Glow by Dseidman

3249108581_b7ee8d7c20_o.jpg

I would wish I could nominate Iron Flatline's "At Wall with Vines" from the following linked file... BUT... we really can't have that on the front page, I am thinking, since it is a nude and seriously NSFW... still, check it out anyway, very nicely done. The other NSFW I nominated I think actually is safe enough ("Smoke"). This one isn't, but it is a fantastic shot.

Click to see the picture...

My third and last "official" nomination:

Abraxas: Sunset

794-cmp-9570-72-v3.jpg

I would wish I could nominate Iron Flatline's "At Wall with Vines" from the following linked file... BUT... we really can't have that on the front page, I am thinking, since it is a nude and seriously NSFW... still, check it out anyway, very nicely done. The other NSFW I nominated I think actually is safe enough ("Smoke"). This one isn't, but it is a fantastic shot.

Click to see the picture...
Well, I feel really honored, but I don't deserve it quite yet. There are some in that thread of mine CAUTION- SERIOUSLY NSFW which I like, but most of them lack the proper processing. I posted the images (with links to the RAW files) because I want to see what others might do with those images... I'm new to that sort of photography. I plan on pursuing it further... and I'm pleased with the poses, as well as the quality of the exposure. But I think it needs something more, and I'm testing out different approaches.

Think I'll link to it in the Photoshop Challenge section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back