March 2013 Photo Challenge Entries - "New Beginnings"

Great job, everyone!!

Yeah, it's definitely harder to identify who did what than I thought. So when does voting begin?

Pixmedic was going to add the poll sometime today I believe.

So the only thing standing between me and my unrealized greatness is Pixmedic's need to save people? He needs to get his priorities straight. :lol:

Edited ...I'll explain why in PM. DON'T REPLY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im having a hard time figuring out what #15 is...

Ignore this. :)

Last edited:
Omg can one of the mods clean up the post with #17 for me? Stupid mobile client.

I STILL can't find where to vote ... I'm lost in a never ending search for something that doesn't exist. OH .. WHAT WILL I DO?? {gets all dramatic and stuff}

{{trips over something on the floor}} WHOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS! I.. um ... meant to DO THAT! yeah!

I STILL can't find where to vote ... I'm lost in a never ending search for something that doesn't exist. OH .. WHAT WILL I DO?? {gets all dramatic and stuff}

{{trips over something on the floor}} WHOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS! I.. um ... meant to DO THAT! yeah!

The vote is not up yet and we will let everyone know when it is.

I feel like an out of work stripper, just looking for a pole.

I'm in no hurry for the poll, as I can't seem to make up my mind which to vote for anyway. I've got it narrowed down to four. Or five. Maybe six. :lol:

Stupid Question: <as she inevitably then thinks to herself, "there are no stupid questions, honey. Only stupid People.">
There is no mention of whether it is specifically not allowed to vote for one's own photo. Or perhaps just frowned upon, but allowed? Or maybe it's perfectly fine.

I would probably never vote for my own anyway, even if I thought it were the best (which I definitely do NOT in this instance)--but I just wondered whether we care?
<OTOH. If I voted for my own, at least at the end of the month, I would be voteless. :lmao: >

I feel like an out of work stripper, just looking for a pole.

:lol:!

I'm in no hurry for the poll, as I can't seem to make up my mind which to vote for anyway. I've got it narrowed down to four. Or five. Maybe six. :lol:

Stupid Question: <as she inevitably then thinks to herself, "there are no stupid questions, honey. Only stupid People.">
There is no mention of whether it is specifically not allowed to vote for one's own photo. Or perhaps just frowned upon, but allowed? Or maybe it's perfectly fine.

I would probably never vote for my own anyway, even if I thought it were the best (which I definitely do NOT in this instance)--but I just wondered whether we care?
<OTOH. If I voted for my own, at least at the end of the month, I would be voteless. :lmao: >

Meh, it's a friendly thing. Vote for your own if you like. It's all good. The president of the us can vote for himself- why not you? :)

Most reactions

Back