March Wedding

SpeedTrap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightart.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some from the wedding I shot last weekend.
As awlway C&C Welcome
1)
Sample_3_.jpg

2)
Sample_9_.jpg

3)
Sample_13_.jpg

4)
_CHI5451.jpg

5)
_CHI5157.jpg

I love them! Very, very nice! Number 1 is my favorite -- its one of those "worth a thousand words" photos! The color is very bright and warm ... could you do that same kind of processing with photo 4? I think its a great pose, but it seems a little cold.

That cake shot has awesome detail! perfection!

TFS!!

Excellent Job!!!!

Wow what a beautifu location for a wedding and well captured!!!. I relly like the color in that first one but the rest are also all well shot and posed, jsut a nice job overall.

These are lovely! I like the first as well, but I think the red in their skin could be taken down just a tad and it would still look nice and warm.
Where were these taken?

Great work Sean, I love the cake shot and the first one has great pop.

The only critique I can offer, is that the with the saturation and pop of the first one, it makes the others look a bit bland. In the last two, the skin tones look fairly pale...although that might be due to the cold as well.

Must be nice to shoot at the Banff Springs. Was any of the wedding held there...or just the photo?

Those are terrific shots! I love your editing too.
I agree about the wonderful location, but the power was all in the way you handled it. Really Terrific!

Question! What church is that? I am to shoot a wedding in Banff this coming summer and I know they are getting married in a quaint little church.

Wonderful job on them, especially the first three. I agree that the last two look 'bland' compared to the first selections though :)

Most reactions

Back