Maria this week!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this weekend, Airic and I will hook up at a hotel in Niagara Falls, and hopefully shoot some snaps of Maria.. but here are a few from this past week.. nothing special, just snaps.

DSC081130393websize.jpg

DSC081090390websize.jpg

DSC081040386websize.jpg

DSC080970381websize.jpg

DSC080910378websize.jpg

DSC080900377websize.jpg

thanks for looking!

You DO teach her things early! Not only may she use that enormous telephoto lens of yours already, you also already teach her to DRIVE. Wow. That little girl does learn early.
Hey, and she is no longer this little :D.

The end of that lens is bigger than her head! :biglaugh: That picture cracked me up.

She is already growing like a weed. :thumbup: Pretty as a picture! :) Keep sharing these, I love to see her!

thanks everyone.. yes, she will learn early, and be full of daddys wisdom I hope! she is always with me, including most of my photo treks, it's all fun! I hope I can talk Airic into setting up some nice shots at the hotel in the falls this weekend.. her face is almost clear of a small rash she had this week.. puberty already? hehehehe.. thanks again!

LaFoto said:
You DO teach her things early! Not only may she use that enormous telephoto lens of yours already, you also already teach her to DRIVE. Wow. That little girl does learn early.
Hey, and she is no longer this little :D.

huh?? no comments on my tummy in #6?? hmmmmmmmmm I am almost disappointed!

Raymond J Barlow said:
thanks everyone.. yes, she will learn early, and be full of daddys wisdom I hope! she is always with me, including most of my photo treks, it's all fun! I hope I can talk Airic into setting up some nice shots at the hotel in the falls this weekend.. her face is almost clear of a small rash she had this week.. puberty already? hehehehe.. thanks again!

O ya.. i forgot to give Daisy credit for shooting these!! thanks honey!

So sweet! #4 is my favorite. She's growing so quickly and she's still just as sweet!

2 is really funny!! :lol:

Sweet shots Ray. Love the second image.

Just for the record that would be Raymond, I and our wives hooked up in Niagara Falls this weekend :biglaugh:Having a great time except I'm using dial up. Can you say slow

Eric

Most reactions

Back