Mariesa and Nate Engagement Session (35 images!)

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to this place I just found out about called Hudson Gardens. Perfect picture taking spot. And, I was digging the overcast sky even though it was lightly sprinkling the whole time! Normally I just pick 24 to give, but I had such a great time with these two that I could only narrow it to 35. Sorry there are so many, but I'd really appreciate any feedback you have to offer:)
Also, I know there are some color balance issues on some of them..I'm working on figuring out how to fix those ones...
Thanks!
-April
1.)
MariesaNate1wblur.jpg

2.)
MariesaNate2.jpg

3.)
MariesaNate3.jpg

4.)
MariesaNate4.jpg

5.)
MariesaNate5.jpg

6.)
MariesaNate6.jpg

7.)
MariesaNate7.jpg

8.)
MariesaNate8.jpg

9.)
MariesaNate9.jpg

10.)
MariesaNate10.jpg

11.)
MariesaNate11.jpg

12.)
MariesaNate12.jpg

13.)
MariesaNate13.jpg

14.)
MariesaNate14.jpg

15.)
MariesaNate15.jpg

16.)
MariesaNate16.jpg

17.)
MariesaNate17.jpg

18.)
MariesaNate18.jpg

19.)
MariesaNate19.jpg

20.)
MariesaNate20.jpg

21.)
MariesaNate21.jpg

22.)
MariesaNate22.jpg

23.)
MariesaNate23.jpg

24.)
MariesaNate24wvignette.jpg

25.)
MariesaNate25.jpg

26.)
MariesaNate26.jpg

27.)
MariesaNate27.jpg

28.)
MariesaNate28.jpg

29.)
MariesaNate29wvignette.jpg

30.)
MariesaNate30.jpg

31.)
MariesaNate31.jpg

32.)
MariesaNate32.jpg

33.)
MariesaNate33.jpg

34.)
MariesaNate34.jpg

35.)
MariesaNate35.jpg

The guy looks a little bit confused, as I did on our wedding pics... Today is our anniversary :) Very nice photos!

I like so many of them that I can't even name them. I can tell you that my favorite is the one where he is leaning her back and her hair is hanging. Great shots!!!!!!

I like these a lot! Good job. Just a tiny detail though, maybe on your next shoot, if someone has a cellphone in their pocket, ask them to take it out, in only maybe two or three of these shots, I can see the man's cell phone. Just a little hint, nothing to cry about. :p Good job.

EBphotography said:
I like these a lot! Good job. Just a tiny detail though, maybe on your next shoot, if someone has a cellphone in their pocket, ask them to take it out, in only maybe two or three of these shots, I can see the man's cell phone. Just a little hint, nothing to cry about. :p Good job.

Thanks EB, that's just the sort of thing I'm trying to get better at noticing. Thanks for the comments everyone:)

Most reactions

Back