Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunset last night in the Marina.

rsz_marina_del_rey_ca.jpg

Last edited:
no input at all?

Very nice!

A good example of finding leading lines.

Thank you Designer:)

Can I ask what camera or setup you are using? Those are the exact type of photo I want to be able to capture. I live along Lake Michigan in West Michigan and we have SPECTACULAR sunsets like that quite often. Problem is I have yet to find a good way of capturing all the great color with that low of light. Hoping I can do so without breaking the bank..

Great photo by the way!!

Thank you Miller. I use a Canon 6D, and the lens I used here was a Tamron 17-35:)......I have decent lenses but by no means outstanding. But the 6D is phenomenal for what I do.

This is nice StefaninLA ... but (the big but) ... nothing to write home about. You followed all the rules and you ended up with a very nice image. I wonder what would happen if you broke some of the rules ... and then tossed something interesting in the foreground ...

I kinda agree Gary....I havent really shot the Marina before. I just rode down there, parked in one spot and the shot was composed and and shot within minutes. But yeah, there is a million and 1 better potentials in the area. I usually scout a little more.

Gonna make my way down and shoot Laguna and the area soon:)

I kinda agree Gary....I havent really shot the Marina before. I just rode down there, parked in one spot and the shot was composed and and shot within minutes. But yeah, there is a million and 1 better potentials in the area. I usually scout a little more.

Gonna make my way down and shoot Laguna and the area soon:)
Laguna is great ... but ... PV is closer, less people and 100' high cliffs. (Less good eats and drinks though.)

PV is beautiful too, I was interesting in that elusive lighthouse tower in the O.C, in laguna I believe?

Most reactions

Back