Mario Kart for the WII - Who has it??? Let's RACE!

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got Mario Kart for the WII and it rocks. We should share codes so we can race each other online.

My MarioKart code is 2148-8844-9411. If you have MK Wii, share yours!

So it is worth buying? I have been thinking about it but haven't had time to read reviews or look at any screen shots. I will have to make time to look into it now.

it's AWESOME. The controls are very natural and easy - it's a big hit at get-togethers....it'll be a classic.

My advice, bmn: Take whatever you're doing right now, drop it to the floor, and calmly make your way to the nearest electronics or games store. Buy Mario Kart Wii, laugh at the notion of buying more of those awful wheels, and play for hours on end Most fun I've had playing a game in years!

(btw, I'm at work right now, so I don't have my code. Will post over the weekend. I have to make games here, not play them :p)

My advice, bmn: Take whatever you're doing right now, drop it to the floor, and calmly make your way to the nearest electronics or games store. Buy Mario Kart Wii, laugh at the notion of buying more of those awful wheels, and play for hours on end Most fun I've had playing a game in years!

(btw, I'm at work right now, so I don't have my code. Will post over the weekend. I have to make games here, not play them :p)

oh the wheels are great! I drove to a town 30 miles away to get 3 more wheels because the stores here were sold out. (i got the white ones, not the cheesy blue ones)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back