Marketing Inspirations?

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.themodernmutt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are all kinds of vendors and websites, which offer product templates and such, that help photographers create marketing programs. I typically turn to Focused by WHCC for my templates, but I know that every lab usually has their own contributing designers, with their own designs.

I'm design stupid, so I usually turn to templates for inspiration. I'm wondering what your favorite place to purchase product templates is? I know that there are the big boys - WHCC, Millers, Bay Photo etc... but what are the undiscovered jewels of design?

There are all kinds of vendors and websites, which offer product templates and such, that help photographers create marketing programs. I typically turn to Focused by WHCC for my templates, but I know that every lab usually has their own contributing designers, with their own designs.

I'm design stupid, so I usually turn to templates for inspiration. I'm wondering what your favorite place to purchase product templates is? I know that there are the big boys - WHCC, Millers, Bay Photo etc... but what are the undiscovered jewels of design?

Wish I could help you, but I design all my materials myself.

Search for them online I guess, or like Scoody, start to design them yourself. You may be surprised how easy it is. Start with some simple colours, position text and images to form a nice looking frame, then you are off and running. As you get better at this you will start to make links, drop downs, poop-ups and so: in essence, crawl first, run last.

I'm not asking for help designing things, I'm asking what peoples favorite places are to buy product templates for things like marketing cards, pricing folios, album templates etc.

Focused? Millers? Bay Photo? Design Aglow? Jens Fabulous Stuff? The Shoppe Designs? The Album Cafe? Pink Ink Studios?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back