Marta/portraits

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
this is my friend Marta, shes getting married soon, she was trying on her dress and i was trying my new digi cam -:)

P9040128xbwmmm.jpg

P9040145xxbwmmm.jpg

P9040148xxbwxmmm.jpg

P9040121xxbwmmm.jpg

P9040102xbwmmm.jpg

Marta is a really great painter, if you want, you can see some of her works here
www.radziszewska.csd.pl

ive had no idea that working with digital is so different than working with analog! i think i have alot to learn! :D
(and now i know why i love my analog cam soo much :heart: )

Nice shots, I like the eyes in the second one as well as the last one. Looks like your girls were having a good time though! ;^D

wow... on the third one she looks like a widow!
Lovely shots! I see that you already became familiar withyour b&w mode in the cam :p

That last one stands out for me. I love the mood and dark lighting. Her dress and the hanging light makes a great contrast against the dark background. Good composition too. Good work!

4 & 5 are very nice. The candidness of the 4th is awesome, but the pose in 5 is great. Nice lighting on the last one as well.

Great Black & whites! The contrast is perfect. She seems so relaxed, natural and interesting, I wish more photographers would choose character over the bland hollywood type of gals. I don't think I could get sick and tired of looking at those photo's. Very good pictures all around.

thanks again!
im really glad you liked them, cause those shots are the first shots taken with my new digi cam!
-:)

Wow nice shots!

I really loved all of them !!! your friend is very pretty and photogenic :D
The last one is my fav, nice lightning and contrast, she looks like a model hehehehehe .....

nice photos!

Most reactions

Back