Marys River, Newport Fog Horn & a lonely tree

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a while since I threw a few into the hat. Here's some HDRs I took around where I live.

#1 Marys River.. A creek in my town

MarysRiverHDR.jpg

#2 Newport Fog Horn.. Man it was a dangerous hike to get out to the end of this jetty. Jumping from one enormous bolder to the next, over 6-12 foot death drops. I was a little determined. Worked up a crazy sweat. This horn blows once every 10 seconds and can be heard from miles away.

LighthouseFinalv4.jpg

#3 lonely tree: I thought this tree made an interesting subject. This one got a head start on losing it's leaves
TreeByMormonChurch.jpg

CC welcome

Nice shots. The odd grass color in your last shot doesnt look right, while the trees do. Really odd circle of leaves under the tree like they just fell down without the help of the wind.

thanks.

and here is the 0 ev of that shot

IMG_2282.jpg

I'm very fond of the first one, except for the cyan sky. Doesn't look natural - and that's whats bothering me.

Compaq said:
I'm very fond of the first one, except for the cyan sky. Doesn't look natural - and that's whats bothering me.

Thanks Compaq,

The sky on this was has been a little bit of a digital wrestling match. I know exactly what you're saying ... I'll try to correct it and post an edit later

Pic 2 is my favorite hands down. Great image, super processing, and the colors look perfect. You should also get a medal for making that trek.

Here's the image with sky corrected

MarysRiverSkycorrected.jpg

Pic 2 is my favorite hands down. Great image, super processing, and the colors look perfect. You should also get a medal for making that trek.

Thanks Joel, appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back