Mass roof suicide

kulakova

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one I will not submit in "In Flight" contest :greenpbl:
does it really looks like a people jumping off the roof?
Cause i wanted this.

They are really jumping off the roof... but to another roof actually

1487397.jpg

Yes they look that are flying, when I first looked at the photo I thout that they were landing on that roof :)

deggimatt said:
Yes they look that are flying, when I first looked at the photo I thout that they were landing on that roof :)

thats the problem. its like they just jumped on the place.:er:

Their faces are so much in the shadows that I had to really begin to study their feet (make out in which direction they point) to realise they are all jumping TOWARDS you ... which is a pity. For the idea was great! :D

LaFoto said:
Their faces are so much in the shadows that I had to really begin to study their feet (make out in which direction they point) to realise they are all jumping TOWARDS you ... which is a pity. For the idea was great! :D

many thanks :eyebrows:

I do like this photo. Yes, I too thought they were jumping back onto the roof and not jumping off. I like looking at this though.......great job.

oh my it is great! shame you didn't use flash to lighten their faces :( but the photo is still superb :D

mentos_007 said:
oh my it is great! shame you didn't use flash to lighten their faces :( but the photo is still superb :D

I tryed shooting with flash, it was not good. The darkness makes this shot much better. because the people were really having fun while jumping :lmao: , so the effect is bad.

Thank you for your comment.:hugs:

I think it would look interesting with the buildings cropped out.

Most reactions

Back