Massive sunset

jpalomo1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone
I just got done taking some amazing sunset photo's (I'll upload the rest later)
But I was hoping to get some feed back on this photo (AND HOW I CAN MAYBE IMPROVE/INTENSIVE THE COLORS IN THE PHOTO)
or any other things i should pay attention to

xmas_eve_and_sunsets_406.JPG

thank you :)

Those are some amazing clouds. But can you post a higher resolution image? It is hard to judge this one as it seems to be pretty low resolution. Also make sure to post pictures in the gallery forums in the future.

Pretty clouds but not a pretty picture. The ground is cropped out but you left the telephone wires and water tower in and it makes it look messy and unplanned. Also the bottom structures draw my eye away from the pretty clouds. Next time try to include more of the ground and compose in a way that leads the eye towards the sunset instead of being a distraction.

You were at the right time, but not the right place. The foreground is way too cluttered. Even the moon is distracting.

Thread moved from Beginners' Forum to General Gallery

I'm using ViewNX 2 in order to edit my photo (it's the CD that came with my camera)

but i played around with the exposure and contrast (and cropped)

Thumbs up if its better or thumbs down if i should invest in an actual program (such as photo shop) haha

xmas_eve_and_sunsets_401.JPG

Nice clouds where was this?

In chino, California. That morning was pouring rain and this was the results haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back