masssacre for cookies. N00bie.(plus free pics)

Dasoupdude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What is up everyone, I'm 18 and from West Palm Beach Florida. I've been into photog ever since I could remember I took a year of it my freshmen year of H.S. and was able to learn all the basics from operating a camera to processing film, for now all I have is a 7.2 [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]DSCP200 sony Cybershot, But I plan on getting an SLR sony camera really soon, I'm just hoping for suggestions on what to get since I'm still kinda new at those advanced type of cameras. here are a few pics I've taken over the past few months with my [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]DSCP200

l_111cde2d57b204d27cab7e18e58105e2.jpg

m32.jpg

stones6.jpg

l_a06d8caf7adefe72a879295cc30ad4ed.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm a n00b here and was just wondering if I could have feedback on some of the pictures I have taken recently. I apologize if they suck i was only using a dsc-p200 sony cybershot. I'm looking into getting one of those professional cameras and I am open to any suggestions. :D well enjoy!!

uno.

dos.

tres.

cuarto.

cinco.
heritage.jpg

seis.
gtr11.jpg

siete.
s2k.jpg

ocho.
shot9.jpg

nueve.
tops3.jpg

diez.
em15.jpg

once.
em16.jpg

doce.
dux2.jpg

catorce.
typhoon6.jpg

quince.
gto1-1.jpg

dieciséis.
bronco.jpg

diecisiete.
tennis.jpg

dieciocho.
Z322.jpg

diecinueve.
rx15.jpg

veinte.
l_a8aa19560d05cc7f453b4632ac01e4e0.jpg

veintiuno.
l_9d3744774bbdf858f24994571c5d8dc0.jpg

veintidos.
l_e26db6fe832d4b410110d98558e83cbb.jpg

veintetres.
l_eb02d6c0fcad6992e7a8298fd65a29c7.jpg

veintecuarto.
l_fed66ea3212954b35f13cb4bd848d1bb.jpg

veintecinco.
l_cc1a50f653b92b5af8929e6488ed3716.jpg

nice rides,very cool pics..i'm also using the Sony Cybershot..not yet DSLR...which camera are you shooting for,next?

nice job, you have some good shots here (siete, veintecuarto) (i accualy really like the one of the rim and rotor), its different. but some just look like snapshots (diez, dieciséis, diecisiete), the final picture lacks a definite subject. most of the photos of the red 350 are good, the second one is a little blown out in the hood area, i think it would improve a lot of the car shots if you leveled the camera more, the whole tilted camera thing seems cool but i keep tilting my head to see that beautiful car. overall, good job, there is some good potential here. i hope this is helpful:D

Welcome aboard.

Just a quick quotation from our Forum Guidelines (to be found under FAQ):

* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.

Thought you (or anyone else, for that matter) might be interested.
Other than that, welcome to ThePhotoForum, Dasoupdude, and find your two threads merged into one now. That eliminates the "problem" for you, good, hm? ;)

Though I should hurry back here and add that only later I saw that the other post of yours does contain more and also other photos from those posted in the Introductions forums, when I only saw the same cars all over ...

A suggestion: never post too many photos at once. You won't get the feedback you want. Sort them well, according to subjects, not just "Anything I Took Of Late", number them when you post, and make it only few per post. OK?

Some mighty steep hills you must have been taking pictures of the cars on.

Pretty good pictures, just don't do JDM angles yo.

Geeze i never knew eye could crack so many necks lol

no more JDM tyte y0 angles- check.

..much. ;)

how sick is the new GTR, saw one by my work the other day i think i almost hit someone staring at it

Honestly I don't blame you, its a nice looking car. Too much for my taste though at a marked up sticker of $93,000. I think I could just mod the Z at a tenth of that cost and make it just as nice and fasta' :)

Most reactions

Back