Master of Yoga.. one for CC pls.

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have one for CC. Natural lighting from a big window. Here are my settings:Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125) Aperture: f/2.8 Focal Length: 100 mm Exposure: +0.05 ISO Speed: 400 Exposure Bias: 0 EV

3240437984_6477d99713_b.jpg

Focus looks good, catchlights are nice, color looks spot on, too. One suggestion - turn on a light source of some variety to use as a hairlight - his dark hair blends too much into the background.

It looks just a little bit overexposed and it could use a touch of saturation. I also might have used a lighter background in order to get more detail from the hair and to keep it from having the suspended in space look. Otherwise you have a good pose and decent expression. Just my $.02.

The color is a bit better in the clothes. What I was after with my C&C is a little bit more detail in the skin tones and the clothes. You can get away with a darker background if the rest of the image isn't too bright. The highlights are way up on the light clothes and what should appear as darker skin and the black background too boot makes the subject look like they are floating in space. By making the subject appear darker you start to bring the background forward a bit. I would avoid making the hair any darker though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back