Maternity in Fall Leaves

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been around these parts a long time.... long enough to know how loved maternity sessions are :)
None the less, as a photographer who specializes in newborns, you have to roll up your sleeves and shoot maternity! Honestly though, I love it!

IMG_303a2-L.jpg

IMG_2846-L.jpg

That first one is beautiful! Very nicely done. What lens/settings, if you don't mind.

Jake

That first one is beautiful! Very nicely done. What lens/settings, if you don't mind.

Jake

I shot it with my 70-200 wide open at 2.8. I had my ISO bumped a little because the dress shots are done at the end of the session so we were losing a little bit of light. So ISO was 400 and shutter was 1/100. That lens is magical!

Jake

I shot it with my 70-200 wide open at 2.8. I had my ISO bumped a little because the dress shots are done at the end of the session so we were losing a little bit of light. So ISO was 400 and shutter was 1/100. That lens is magical!

Yeah it's beautiful!

Jake

Yeah it's beautiful!
Thank you!

Beautiful colors!!! I love the first one. Thanks for sharing.

You do beautiful work. That first one is just stunning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back