Maternity Photos | First Timer

KemoPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have never done maternity pictures before and this was my first time ever. My friend from Colombia wanted me to take pictures and i'm always up for a new thing when it comes to taking pictures. Thought I would show some so I have some feedback from you guys. Thanks :D

I think these are pretty good. The only gripe that I have is with the last 2. No 398...is it me or is her face distorted? It looks like it was shot with a wide angle lens and you have some barrel distortion on the edge of the frame where her face is at. Also you should clone out the guy in the water. The last one, I would crop out the people in the background.

Not bad at all, especially for your first time.

I like the feel of the first, second and fifth. I could do without the fourth; agree with commenter above me regarding the last two.

I think these are pretty good. The only gripe that I have is with the last 2. No 398...is it me or is her face distorted? It looks like it was shot with a wide angle lens and you have some barrel distortion on the edge of the frame where her face is at. Also you should clone out the guy in the water. The last one, I would crop out the people in the background.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and yes I did shoot it with a wide angle and that is why it kinda look weird I guess. And yes, I'll clone these fishermen on the back lol

Not bad at all, especially for your first time.

I like the feel of the first, second and fifth. I could do without the fourth; agree with commenter above me regarding the last two.

Thanks. I am glad that you liked some of them. :)

1 and 5 are great. the last two...wide angle was a bad choice--if they only weren't so distorted.

The last two, did you use an actual wide angle lens or wide angle adapter?

Yeah. not bad at all. Pretty good really. Enjoyable.

not sure what software you are using for post but if you are using LR they have quite a few lens profiles. You can try and see if you can minimize the distortion a bit. If it weren't her face, I probably wouldn't have noticed too much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back