Maternity Portraits - CC Please

Skor35

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a maternity shoot and just wondering what you think. Anything to help me improve is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

161230_untitled_0020.jpg
161230_untitled_0043.jpg
161230_untitled_0119.jpg
161230_untitled_0194.jpg

Very nice set; definitely head and shoulders above much of the maternity work I've seen recently. A few thoughts and/or niggles for your consideration: In the first two, the background is a bit bright for my taste; the exposure on the model is very good ('though her hands could be brought down a half stop or so), but the bright background is pulling the eye away. In #3, the lighting ratio between the model & background is, IMO, ideal. I think the skin (especially her face) might be a bit overdone. Lastly, #4 is very nice, but you need to do a little work on the arms. Not many women are going to be happy with arms that look that hairy! ;)

Thanks for the critique and the pointers tirediron. I still think it is the little things like the hands and the hair on the arms, which my wife completely agreed with you :) that I am still learning to notice. I do appreciate the help you have given me.

Most reactions

Back