IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0105-1.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0134-1.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Pretty good Ava!

#1 seems to be out of focus.

#2 is nice, but their fingers look a bit too rigid.

#3 VERY nice.

#4, not sure about the way he is standing, he looks sort of awkward. But she looks very relaxed.

#5 and #6, very sweet.

Nice job.

NJ

from a womans point of view I don't like number 1, it looks like she has a mustache LOL

her SO is HOT LOL 3,5 and 6 are my favorites

Angela

Yes, her husband is an attractive man. As for the mustache comment, that's just how her lips look unfortunately she has a dark upper lip. Looks normal to me because that's how she looks.

The last one is my fave, but I would have left a little more in the photo. In maternity you want to see the "hill" that is the baby.
Lighting is probably the most tricky thing in these kinds of photos. Besides sports photography, I can't think of a harder gig.
I don't think I could have done better, I think you did a good job. But I also think that lighting could have been the key here.

Yeah I wanted to, but she didn't like her "rolls" and I was not about to edit her fat rolls out of every single freakin picture!

There were several that had more, but she hated them and complained that she doesn't like her rolls and all I could say was, how can you want to pose naked for some pictures when you don't like your body.

Most reactions

Back