Matt and Amy

guitarmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some coupley shots on the weekend. These are a few I liked. Thoughts?

1421360416_576c54db22.jpg

1421359614_3a7835ecb4.jpg

1421358686_26c1a46ca5.jpg

#1 is really cool but seems kind of unbalanced since they are right in the middle (well middle of the bottom). I wonder how it might look with some more chopped off the right? #2 looks like a maternity shot with their hands on her tummy like that. I really like the idea of #3, but they are too small in the frame.

Two is fantastic. I love it.
I agree with April about the gig line on the first. You could even just change the perspective if you needed too.
I think three would work if you burned the crap out of the edges, and lighted it up where the couple is.

I would love to see 1 scooted over a little so they were at the corner more. These are really creative tho and it looks like you're experimenting with composition. I like the lighting in 2

I would love to see 1 scooted over a little so they were at the corner more. These are really creative tho and it looks like you're experimenting with composition. I like the lighting in 2

Thanks. Yeah, I have a good grasp of rule of thirds and things of that nature. I'm trying out some new ideas, composition-wise; some of which work and some of which don't. I don't want to crop image 1 so as to follow the rule of thirds because it will eliminate the edge of the house, which I like (including the barrel distortion).

Personally, I think number 1 and 2 are great the way they are. Number 3 had the subjects just a little too small, but it's a great idea!

Most reactions

Back