Matty from Phoenix, AZ

MATTY_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys and Gals! My name is Matt (Matty), I'm 21 and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I just bought my first D-SLR on friday and so far I'm liking it alot. Im currently taking a B&W film photography at my college and I really enjoyed it, which made me want to pursue photography even more. Next semester I'm going to take a digital photography class. I bought the A200 with the kit lens (18-70), I think its pretty good for a begginers camera and a fair price.

Anyways, I snapped some pictures this weekend and did a little bit of editing so check them out and give me some feed back! Thanks.

An old building

NoTrespassing2.png

Cactus near my house
cactus3.png

The city of Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix.png

TV/Radio towers and the city of Phoenix
TVTowerRoadcopy.png

Prickly Pear Cactus. A suburb of phoenix below in the background.
pricklypearcactuscopy.png

South Mountain sunset.. (one of my favorite pictures)
sunsetcopy.png

Same cactus as the first picture, right by my house.

HDRCactus.png

My car (wish the background was blurred a little more, i want to redo this photo soon).
blur.png

My dog Pitwee.
pitwee.png

Old cactus.
cactus.png

Thanks!

I live over in Ahwatukee. Where do you live at in Phoenix? Right now I'm going to Chandler Gilbert CC but plan on transferring to ASU this coming fall. Im just getting my Associates at CGCC first and then getting a Bachelors at ASU after that.

Thats exactly what I was going for in the car picture. I think next time I will select a longer shutter speed or drive faster! :)

I'm in actual Phoenix (North Phoenix) - but I currently go to NAU.

Yeah, I was going 55-60 or so on the 17, so the background got blurred quite nicely. I think only car/driving enthusiasts can appreciate the picture, lol.

Also, I added this as a favorite on DeviantArt, because this guy's picture was so similar to mine.
here's a link: http://kc7eph.deviantart.com/art/In-The-Driver-s-Seat-40932728

Hey Matty, welcome aboard from another Ahwatukee resident!

Since you're nearby, stop some time by my coffee shop. ;)

Hey Matty, welcome aboard from another Ahwatukee resident!

Since you're nearby, stop some time by my coffee shop. ;)

ha thats crazy! where is your coffee shop at and whats it called? I will stop by!

ha thats crazy! where is your coffee shop at and whats it called? I will stop by!

It's called The Coffee Buzz and we're located at 48th Street and Chandler Blvd., the NE corner and a few doors N of the Hooters Restaurant.

Come by soon, we have a wonderful photo exhibit of one of the Ahwatukee's residents, a wonderful photographer. That is supposed to come down on the 17th of December.

I'll be in during the mornings mostly, except for today when I have to go to work and then I'll be back by 1pm. So, from 9am to 1pm I won't be there... Just come by and introduce yourself, would love to chat a bit about photography, cameras and TPF. ;)

This guy took my favorite in car motion picture. I'm on the west side pronounced west SOOooyd.

Thats awesome, I wish I could try that but I dont have a trunk! :( Maybe I can try to rig a way to do that thou, thanks for the link!

It's called The Coffee Buzz and we're located at 48th Street and Chandler Blvd., the NE corner and a few doors N of the Hooters Restaurant.

Come by soon, we have a wonderful photo exhibit of one of the Ahwatukee's residents, a wonderful photographer. That is supposed to come down on the 17th of December.

I'll be in during the mornings mostly, except for today when I have to go to work and then I'll be back by 1pm. So, from 9am to 1pm I won't be there... Just come by and introduce yourself, would love to chat a bit about photography, cameras and TPF. ;)

Oh yeah, coffee buzz I know where thats at! I will stop by in the morning on Wednesday or Thursday. What was your name by the way?

Oh yeah, coffee buzz I know where thats at! I will stop by in the morning on Wednesday or Thursday. What was your name by the way?

Cool! Name is Dimitri.

Alright sounds good Dimitri, see you this week!

Most reactions

Back