Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSLRMauiLahinaAquarium161.jpg

DSLRMauiLahinaAquarium221.jpg

DSLRMauiLahinaAquarium234-1.jpg

DSLRMauiLahinaAquarium236.jpg

Not sure why you havent received more attention on these photos yet.

Absolultely spectacular! My favorites are #2 and #3. However, the only thing that bothers me is the slight blowout in the sky in #2. Also, #4 would be perfect if the boat was not smack dab in the middle of the frame. Lastly, I would try to keep the dimensions down to 800 px wide or less, so that viewers with 1024 screens are not scrolling to see the whole image.

Excellent work though! :thumbup:

NJ

The first two are my favourites... but the intensity of the colour in #3 is amazing! Fantastic work.

2 is absolutely amazing, but there's something about that piece of wood in the front. it seems to be floating on thin air or something, dunno. maybe if you put the part that touches the beach in front of the picture it wouldn't have that feel.
and i feel 1 has a cyan touch to it.

other than that, thumbs up!

Let me be the odd one out: I really like Photo 1.
I like how everything seems to point in the direction of that gnarled bush (tree). The grass blows in that direction, all the clouds point in that direction! And the sunset aspect is so subtle, only the overall warm and golden colour cast hints at the time of day when this photo was taken. That is why I like Photo 1 best of all.

Most reactions

Back