Maureen + Nick

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a few that I took on the first memory card I imported. The church that I shot in was a dark, unfriendly cave... But I am still happy with how my images turned out.

This was the car that Nick and Maureen bought to go on their honeymoon down the coast in. It's a beautiful car and awesome to shoot. More photos of this ride later.

iFHnCLW51TebW.jpg

Gift from the bride: Blue and orange socks.

iqGKi0DQ1YD22.jpg

itiwTleYysGqk.jpg

ioOzAw1xOI492.jpg

jbqox13wlDQ5Ei.jpg

jTTzXzmJA49tM.jpg

jbkCn0q00Dt0az.jpg

:grumpy: Dude.... ONE picture of the Cobra Jet and just a hood shot at that????? Turn in your guy-card NOW!!!!!!!

Nice. #7. More pictures of the Cobra!~!

I like #3 but wish it was a significant part of the wedding. I like #6 too.. B&W maybe?

#7. :thumbup:

Danke schoen!

Nice. #7. More pictures of the Cobra!~!

There will be some more shots of the car, I promise. It's actually a Mercury Cougar. Not sure how the Cobra part ties in, it was just on the body of the car and I liked it.

Thanks Domin8or.

I like #3 but wish it was a significant part of the wedding. I like #6 too.. B&W maybe?

Haven't tried #6 as a B&W, but perhaps I will give'er a go.

:grumpy: Dude.... ONE picture of the Cobra Jet and just a hood shot at that????? Turn in your guy-card NOW!!!!!!!

LMAO... Show us the car!

Otherwise...

I'm with BitterJeweler: #7

MOAR CAR PIX COMIN'! ;)

Here are a few more from CF Card #2. :)

ilvWVPqqqiEkY.jpg

i0sINEGseiPTW.jpg

ikG6JpDYp1ZJc.jpg

ibs99zQYXkP0wY.jpg

ibb5IxRUAMS2MJ.jpg

iunWj4WYnLGTM.jpg

iboyD6uBkmhG4s.jpg

I could be wrong, and probly am, but those two chicks look like they are totally about to kiss. Um..great capture?!?

Nice stuff Tyler, always cool to look at your work.

As requested, here are a few more of the car. The first two are Kelsey's images (she shot for me, and is my girlfriend).

Nick-and-Maureen-blog-68.jpg

Nick-and-Maureen-blog-84.jpg

jbj10WmIcDMlI4.jpg

iR39b4GYClWIA.jpg

CF Card 2, photo #3: I'm curious about your style (which I happen to generally like very much!). Why do you leave so much empty space above the subjects in this and one or two other photos? Does this create some visual, emotional, and/or other effect of which I am unaware? I haven't decided if I like it or not. Right now I'm just really curious to learn your intention. Thanks.

CF Card 2, photo #3: I'm curious about your style (which I happen to generally like very much!). Why do you leave so much empty space above the subjects in this and one or two other photos? Does this create some visual, emotional, and/or other effect of which I am unaware? I haven't decided if I like it or not. Right now I'm just really curious to learn your intention. Thanks.

Thanks for asking, Jaemie.

I only shoot with prime lenses, using prime lenses allows me to have the most control over subject isolation (IMO). The primes I used on this wedding were a 35mm f/1.4L, 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.4, and a 135 f/2L. In some of my images, I like to take it a step further and isolate them with negative space, so that they are noticeable, yet not directly placed in the middle of an image. It's just a personal stylistic crop that I like to do, and enjoy the look of.

I hope that answered your question for you. ;)

Most reactions

Back