TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

The new challenge for May is "Abstract". The winner of this month's challenge will receive a prize courtesy of Chase and ThePhotoForum.com.

Please read the following! If you don't read the following carefully your photo may not be included in the voting process:

- The deadline for submissions is May 31.
- Please keep your photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum)
- Include your forum username when submitting
- The Submitted photo must be in the form of a jpeg
- Submit no more then one photo
- The image should be about 70k
- If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo

Please email your photo to [email protected].

Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

For some reason this seems easy to me. Not the photography part.... the idea part. Lots of ideas flying around already. I know the photography part will be killer.

Yes I agree this should be interesting...I think it will be mostly interesting to see how people choose to define abstract...will the shots lean more towards non objective, or more towards realism...this could be interesting depend on others viewpoints of what abstract really is....

hmmmm very interesting! will the "abstract" part be more of a photoshopping skill rather than a phototaking skill?

ey! I think we shoud post original photos or slightly modified (levels and so on). it is not a photoshop challenge but photography!

Most reactions

Back