• Poll closed .

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good luck, peeps. Voting ends in 7 days.

1. Summer Wine
Summer Wine.jpg

2. Cheers
Cheers.jpg

3. Fine Wines
Fine Wines.jpeg

Looks like it was originally a photograph, then modified.

I thought the choices for 'Voting - Wine' would be - #1 Wine #2 More wine #3 Road trip to Gary's.

I think #1 is pretty cool; I'd call it a photo illustration or derivative work (if it was being submitted in a way that needed to be defined). I like #3 too with the neon and reflection of the building in the window. #2 could be a cool idea to use for a photo showing a celebration like an engagement, etc. to showcase the ring.

I like all three.

I thought the choices for 'Voting - Wine' would be - #1 Wine #2 More wine #3 Road trip to Gary's.

A photography forum with 206,938 members (!) and only 3 entries this month.....not a roadtrip to Gary's, but a perfect bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape as an extra prize each month for the winner, I guess, will hopefully get more members to join the monthly TPF Challenge.

It seems the voter turnout is almost as pathetic too. You don't even have to put on clean underwear to vote here people!

A photography forum with 206,938 members (!) and only 3 entries this month.....not a roadtrip to Gary's, but a perfect bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape as an extra prize each month for the winner, I guess, will hopefully get more members to join the monthly TPF Challenge.

It seems the voter turnout is almost as pathetic too. You don't even have to put on clean underwear to vote here people!
Yup, just turn em inside out

or go to the polls naked.

I just saw this thread today when the winner was announced and I am usually on here once a day.

I wonder if its possible to have photo challenges and POTM pinned to the top of new posts or active posts? I think most people either use the 'New Post' or 'Active post' link and its easy for threads to get lost farther down and few people see it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back