Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was a bit bored tonight....bored enough to roll out the backdrop, but not bored enough to bother with decent lighting or getting the wrinkles out of the backdrop! :p

Er...well...one before I pulled out the backdrop....

It's me!
LensbabyMeSM.jpg

Me1.jpg

3 And Maya!
MeNMaya4SM.jpg

MeNMaya3SM.jpg

MeNMayaSM.jpg
\

MeNMaya2SM.jpg

7 Aaand some bloopers
Blooper1SM.jpg

BoobieBlooperSM.jpg

Thanks for lookin! :p

No need for critique (unless ya wanna)...I was just messing around with these. :)

awwww cute doggie :)

and that woman....who is she, btw? she single? looking? a mom?

#1 is my favorite, and I love blooper #7...the candid hilarity in it just makes me smile.

:D Thanks everyone! :D If I ever get the motivation, I wanna get some pics of me and the pup in the studio during the day in window light. THEN I'd ask for real critique! :p

Love #1, 2, 4 & 7 :D

Hey Corry, what size room are you using your backdrop in? I want to make a home set-up and I am curious what kind of space that takes up. Thanks.

Oh, I did want to mention that I did like the lighting you used.

Hey Corry, what size room are you using your backdrop in? I want to make a home set-up and I am curious what kind of space that takes up. Thanks.

Oh, I did want to mention that I did like the lighting you used.

Heh...well, my apartment isn't the normal apartment...I live above a laundrymat...the laundrymat used to be a Tae Kwon Do studio, and the upstairs, which is now my apartment, used to be a weight room. 1600 sq ft and 3/4 of that is one gigantic room. So....that's just the front end of my HUGE living room. :p

But before I moved here I had a teensy apartment, and I had it set up on my living room.....in order to set it up I had to move almost all of my furniture into the bedroom and kitchen, and it took up nearly the whole room. :p

If you wanna know how I MADE the backdrop, check out the Articles of Interest forum at the top of the index page. :)

So pretty much I need ALOT of space :) Not that I have a small apartment but I don't have any empty space.

Oh, your apartment sounds really awesome!!! I would love to see photos of it. I mean 1600 sq ft is TONS of space. I live in a townhouse with 1700 sq ft but that includes a basement that we have too.

Most reactions

Back