Mayan Ruins Panogram

Eric794

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently went to Cancun, and hit the Mayan ruins. I took alot of pictures, and tryed some different things. This is a panogram of 1 of the ruins, it is about 3 or 4 images put together using MSPaint (I dont have photoshop)

But... Let me know what you think, If anybody wants to work on this to make it look better, I give you permission, THANKS!!!

More pictures of the Mayan ruins and Cancun to come!!!!

I agree re white balance and the bottom is cut off. Oops. Still interesting to see, though, and I look forward to seeing more!

I cut off the bottom because their were alot of people and I just didnt like the way they were standing there, but Thanks for the comment!

I cut off the bottom because their were alot of people and I just didnt like the way they were standing there, but Thanks for the comment!

oh, that is annoying.. know that problem, but as you see good timing can help here :)

I can understand your motivation for trying the shot that way. Having now seen the result, would you do it that way again?

oh, that is annoying.. know that problem, but as you see good timing can help here :)

:D haha I waited and waited, By the time I had given up, my group was on the other side of the park

I can understand your motivation for trying the shot that way. Having now seen the result, would you do it that way again?

Well I would have Loved to seen a better balance of ground vs. sky. I was using my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 with "cool" filter (built in, which supose to bring out blues) I think if I had the option, I was either use a "warm" (brings more reds out) filter or no filter at all

Thanks for the Post guys!!!

:D haha I waited and waited, By the time I had given up, my group was on the other side of the park

oh, ok, i see.. travelling in a group is really bad for photography.

I took early morning and later afternoon shots of the place, people-free .. have a look at my webpage, lots of images there :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back