MAYDAY......MAYDAY.....MAYDAY!!!

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
For all you men out there with significant others, you have exactly 7, count them, exactly 7 days until Valentines Day. If you have not made any arrangements by now you may be looking at becoming best friends with your couch. In an effort to assist all of you who have forgot that Valentines Day was coming, or have not done anything yet I offer you the following links. Goooooood Luck, you may need it.

Valentine's Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes

Valentine's Day Flowers - Romantic Gifts & Bouquets | FTD

Valentine's Day chocolates and heart-shaped boxes from Russell Stover's Valentine's Day Collection

Valentine's Day Sleepwear - Pajamas & More - Victoria's Secret

Valentine’s Day Jewelry, Gifts & Romantic Ideas - Helzberg Diamonds

2016 Best - Top Valentine's Day Restaurants | Gayot

And because we all know that it's not just the thought that counts..........
Personal Lines and Loans - Wells Fargo

Remember guys, if for some reason all else fails, fall on your knees in front of that significant other and recite the mans prayer.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

As always, should you or any of your male friends be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck.

Last edited:
Or you could choose not to celebrate a holiday that is complete commercialized and instead show your significant other that you love and care about them all the other 364 days of the year. Which would be my preference.

Or you could choose not to celebrate a holiday that is complete commercialized and instead show your significant other that you love and care about them all the other 364 days of the year. Which would be my preference.
But then most holidays, such as Christmas, Halloween, New Years and Easter would also be gone. Most holidays these days have been commercialized, unfortunately.

If your wife/girlfriend doesn't like you for who you are then tell them to take a hike.

But then most holidays, such as Christmas, Halloween, New Years and Easter would also be gone. Most holidays these days have been commercialized, unfortunately.

Absolutely they have. But this one specifically involves proving you love your significant other on one day of the year. Christmas and Easter are also significant religious holidays and it is completely possible to celebrate those without commercializing it. I'm not saying that we should wipe out valentines day, simply that we should not have to prove one day a year that we love them more by spending money on a gift. And if someone made me sleep on the couch because I didn't buy into the hype, my couch would be moved to a new place.

Ya I tried that many years ago and landed in the doghouse. Kind of cold in there. I agree on the 364 but when 365 comes along it's time to ante up. Plus this year has 366, I guess this year I've got to double down.

68e87ce077b8c995c2d8f53325348d33.jpg

Absolutely they have. But this one specifically involves proving you love your significant other on one day of the year. Christmas and Easter are also significant religious holidays and it is completely possible to celebrate those without commercializing it. I'm not saying that we should wipe out valentines day, simply that we should not have to prove one day a year that we love them more by spending money on a gift. And if someone made me sleep on the couch because I didn't buy into the hype, my couch would be moved to a new place.
Actually it is a religious holiday. Who knew.
St. Valentine beheaded - Feb 14, 278 - HISTORY.com

I love celebrating the beheading of a religious figure by buying my wife chocolate and flowers!

I have everything in order. Me and a few friends are going to see Deadpool in IMax. Wife is meeting me down the pub afterwards.

Or as my daughter like's to call it "Happy Singleton Awareness Day".

Most reactions

Back