McLaughlin Family

I have one feedback..

Shoot more frames of the same pose. Jump around and get the dog's attention and the kids' attention. If you are lucky, you have one good frame where everyone looks good. If not, clone one head to another head. Other than that, mostly good photos.

Thanks Robin, ya getting kids' attention is a craft I must hone. I definitely lack there. Thanks for the comment.

You got some really nice pictures of them (I might have adjusted the little one's hat a bit but as is it's rather charming and makes you smile). I'd look at the framing/cropping of #1, 2, and 4 where there's an edge of leaves or a post along the edge of the frame. I think the last one is the type picture where there are fence posts etc. that make it look like they're leaning or the building is, when it's just the perspective; I've done sports/events where there are poles and signs etc. so I tend to really notice it since I watch for it in my own photos.

You seem to always engage your clients well and get good reactions and facial expressions from them that show in the photos nicely.

You got some really nice pictures of them (I might have adjusted the little one's hat a bit but as is it's rather charming and makes you smile). I'd look at the framing/cropping of #1, 2, and 4 where there's an edge of leaves or a post along the edge of the frame. I think the last one is the type picture where there are fence posts etc. that make it look like they're leaning or the building is, when it's just the perspective; I've done sports/events where there are poles and signs etc. so I tend to really notice it since I watch for it in my own photos.

You seem to always engage your clients well and get good reactions and facial expressions from them that show in the photos nicely.

Thanks Vintagesnaps! ya I usually have buildings/poles pretty straight. I do see it especially in the last one. Thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

Back