MD, DC, VA Meetup again

jocose said:
Tomorrow sounds good. Also, I was walking today at lunch (I ended up having a few minutes), and walked over to the Botanical Garden, but on the way, I stopped where 395 comes out from the tunnel...I think that would be an awesome place to set up and get some streaks...but I'm sure that security will jump us...but it's worth a try.

Yeah, that would be a cool spot but as you said, security is out to get us photographers. It would be another metro story for me eh ?

Scott

jocose said:
Tomorrow sounds good. Also, I was walking today at lunch (I ended up having a few minutes), and walked over to the Botanical Garden, but on the way, I stopped where 395 comes out from the tunnel...I think that would be an awesome place to set up and get some streaks...but I'm sure that security will jump us...but it's worth a try.

Jo,

So is the place to meet at L'Enfant Plaza metro station at 4:45? I was looking at my watch today and by 5:30 it was dark but there were some nice dramatic skys this evening. Maybe it will clear up more tomorow and give us even better skys.

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Jo,

So is the place to meet at L'Enfant Plaza metro station at 4:45? I was looking at my watch today and by 5:30 it was dark but there were some nice dramatic skys this evening. Maybe it will clear up more tomorow and give us even better skys.

Scott

according to WTOP, it's supposed to be cloudy and overcast, but I have no problem meeting. If you want to meet at L'Enfant, then we should meet at the one in the DOT plaza, but the Smithsonian Mall Entrance Metro Station is still the best. I'll try to book a few minutes early, so I should be there no later than 1/4 to 5.

Just let me know if you want to meet on the Mall or at L'Enfant.

See ya this evening.

Jo,

Lets meet up top of the metro station as you suggested. That should work. We have each others cell phone numbers so we either of us gets there, call the other. I'm tall 6'7" and will be wating a grren cap with a tamarac backpack also also have a tripod over my shoulder.

If the sky is nothing great we can shoot some traffic streaks.

I'll be there around 4:30.

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Jo,

Lets meet up top of the metro station as you suggested. That should work. We have each others cell phone numbers so we either of us gets there, call the other. I'm tall 6'7" and will be wating a grren cap with a tamarac backpack also also have a tripod over my shoulder.

If the sky is nothing great we can shoot some traffic streaks.

I'll be there around 4:30.

Scott

Sounds good...in front of the Mall entrance to Smithsonian around 4:30/4:45. I'll be wearing the same ugly green jacket as in the pics and the red backpack...I'm sure it won't be hard to spot each other :)

jocose said:
Sounds good...in front of the Mall entrance to Smithsonian around 4:30/4:45. I'll be wearing the same ugly green jacket as in the pics and the red backpack...I'm sure it won't be hard to spot each other :)

Err the Mall entrance to Smithsonian at L'Enfant Plazy Metro Station or Smithsonian. Sorry I'm confused. Only work here every day.

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Err the Mall entrance to Smithsonian at L'Enfant Plazy Metro Station or Smithsonian. Sorry I'm confused. Only work here every day.

Scott

The Smithsonian Metro station...the Mall entrance at the top...by the Castle...not L'Enfant...

Clickity-Click

Most reactions

Back