Meadow in Spring

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
1footinthegrave.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spring has arrived in my community and I found this meadow and its group of trees basking in the late afternoon sun. Your C&C welcome.

Nikon D810, Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD at 70mm, f/7.1, 1/250s, ISO 100, hand-held.
greenhorn1503-07-x1080.jpg

Jim

Very nice Jim. My eye continues to catch an object in the foreground tree on the left, but I really like this.

My eye continues to catch an object in the foreground tree on the left...
scratchhead.gif
Hmmm. dirt on your monitor? Tree poop (or maybe horse manure, which is everywhere)? ;) Sorry, I can't see what you are referring to. Can you add an arrow or circle to a copy?

Jim

Maybe he means on the right about half way up the frame? But I like this.
:)

Very nice Jim, I like this a lot. I think perhaps Rick is talking about the white branch that comes in from the left side and falls over the shadowed trees.

Opps, maybe the confusion is because the object is on the right. not the left. Like I said....Great shot. This should be a hanger
greenhorn1503-07-x1080a_zpsbwff5qxw.jpg

Oh yeah, now that you point it out, that is distracting. I can't even tell what it is in the raw file... oh wait... It's a building - a house peeking through the trees on that mountain (I discovered it in a pic I should have deleted because it was OOF in the foreground). I'll be darned. Looks like I need to scour my images better when I develop. Thanks. Easy enough to fix in LR or PS.

Most reactions

Back