JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
meadow_6417share.jpg

Nice shot- clean & green. Still Az?

thanks guys,

woodsac - so where's the shot? i don't remember seeing it? wouldn't want to miss out... :)

abraxas - yep, AZ from last summer. White Mountains, near the New Mexico border in August. This shot (or rather 5 shots) has been bugging me since then. I finally downloaded Photomatix tonight and tried HDR for the first time. so far it is the best rendition i have been able to come up with. I'm just a little slow getting up on the HDR bandwagon, but I think I am going to enjoy it...

Looks great. Especially for early work on hdr. I haven't been able to get a handle on it, but haven't given up quite yet. I've been trying RAW and like it. I shot a few with the intention of making them hdr but never get past the the first step of making two-three .jpgs to work with.

That is beautiful country- Keep up the good work.

BTW, bracketing? No hdr cloud smear.

You only FORGOT to dedicate this thread to me, Jason, didn't you?
You had meant to, I am sure, given this is a GREEN meadow, right?

:sexywink:

Well done and well done on delving into the HDR adventure, I am about to do the same, but still haven't gotten much farther than downloading the demo version of Photomatix.

(If you want to get rid of the watermarks, do you have to register and then pay a monthly fee or do you only have to register and it is still free?)

Nice.
That looks so similar to a place I shot around here :) Complete with log and little yellow flowers.
Did you post that here? becuase I think i remember what shot that was. ;)

Beautiful shot, JTH!!! Love the composition. Such a peaceful scene...I could stare at that view for hours.

I don't know if I ever posted it here?

http://around395.com/photos/84752748-M.jpg
awesome, it could have been taken in the same meadow... :lol: where was this taken?

abraxas said:
BTW, bracketing? No hdr cloud smear.
i guess it just wasnt very windy that day... i'm don't even remember how I bracketed these 5 shots, i think it was just random - i was shooting like a madman that day... :mrgreen:

LaFoto said:
You only FORGOT to dedicate this thread to me, Jason, didn't you?
You had meant to, I am sure, given this is a GREEN meadow, right?

:sexywink:

(If you want to get rid of the watermarks, do you have to register and then pay a monthly fee or do you only have to register and it is still free?)
Too funny, I was soooo close to dedicating it to you, but I just figured you would know it was just for you, by the color alone. I can't take a photo of anything green anymore without thinking of "the Cheerful Corinna". :D

i didn't get the watermark professional version, so i'm not sure of the cost. i just downloaded the freeware so as not to get confused or tempted by additional features. when i get the hang of this one i might download the bigger and better version. :)

thanks Anty! that's one of my favorite places, i try to spend a week up there every summer, so I can stare at those scenes for hours... :)

Great shot JTH> :thumbup: :thumbup:

nice, makes me think summer

Most reactions

Back