mechanical parts

aprilraven said:
i am so sorry...they really are great... i was just blind for a bit there, and now i am fine...

wow...these are just killer... amazing...

the depth of field... the warmth from the machines is almost tangible..

i gotta have these.. really..

i got to... jonmikal..can i have an original signed print...? i am not kidding...

love them... they have to be my favorite!!!

( sorry, jm... i do like them, and they beat the dog crap outta of any of my stuff.... i just guess maybe i dont find them interesting like all..and i repeat ALL your other stuff... the windows...ahhh killer... the museaums.. the monuments are monumental... i adore all your work.. you know that... i just am not overly outgoing on this... i am truly sorry....) the only good thing is you cant ban me now...!!!:boogie:

here, let me give you ... :hail: :hail: :hail: :oops:

museums :roll:

photo gal said:
See Rave....told ya he still wuvs you!! : )

no so quick, eatmeanytime!

a few more bowing guys should do it...maybe :p

JonMikal said:
museums :roll:

the only dang thing outta that whole weepy kinda comment, you pick up i misspelled museums????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i would so hurt you right now... you little shee*t......

:playball: between you and hertz today, i think i have hurt feelings...

that means hexing, my friend... LOTS of hexing.... i can feel it now, gathering strength....

someones gonna go down....:er:

aprilraven said:
the only dang thing outta that whole weepy kinda comment, you pick up i misspelled museums????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that means hexing, my friend... LOTS of hexing.... i can feel it now, gathering strength....

well that should please photo gal

aprilraven said:

Aw Rave :hug::

photo gal said:
Aw Rave :hug::

thanks photogal... you are so sweet....

ok, jonmikal... i could have been all syrupy and said things like,

"ooh..cool shot jm... just what i would have went for..your so talented, and
everything you shoot is a masterpiece, would you show me how to do it??"

if i really didnt gush all over it, then i must not have felt it... yet , wouldnt you rather have honesty...? isnt that what a friend does??

"as iron sharpens iron"... ( quoting from the good book there...)
as one friend sharpens another......
tell me jm ..... do you want honesty...? or honey??? syrup can be poured!
i can get all diabeticly sweet on you if you wish... but its lip service...
i thought you wanted honesty..??

just trying to be a good friend....**sniff sniff**.... trying to keep the flame alive... trying to solve world hunger here... save the whales, and help baby seals keep from being clubbed....**sniff sniff**

ok..i am going home now......its ok... just draggin my little stuff behind me like a hobo...on a stick... ( the stuff, not me, silly person...stay with me here, i am trying to sound sad and forlorn...is it working???)

Did you site the source, JonMikal? The owner of said machines? The manufacturer? The building in which they were created? Did you list all the people who have ever touched any nut, bolt or piece?!?!

Didja? Huh? Didja?

Nice shots! :biggrin:

anicole said:
Did you site the source, JonMikal? The owner of said machines? The manufacturer? The building in which they were created? Did you list all the people who have ever touched any nut, bolt or piece?!?!

Didja? Huh? Didja?

Nice shots! :biggrin:

that's it...i've posted my last pic!!!!!
hehehehehehehehehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back