Meditation Waterfall

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There was a meditation garden at the doctor's office I went to today and they had this little waterfall. Thought it was a great little thing to experiment with my speeds and stuff. (I'd really like to call them shutter thingies and +/- thingies ... but I'm afraid ya'll would give me the boot! :D )

How do I (or can I )fix the blown rocks at the top? Any other suggestions? OTE ...

Thanks, family ... :hugs:

St.jpg

In photoshop you cant try the "burn tool" or make a new layer and paint a darker color over just the burnt out spots then play with the opacity.
I like the shot. looks like it might have been handheld. Possibly alittle camera shake happening some rocks dont look as infocus as the could be.

Becoming a professional, eh? Nice photo!! I love the motion of the water! Has a surreal effect! Beautiful!

the water motion blur is really nice and you have an outstanding composition here... one of the things i have found is that it is more difficult to correct overexposure than underexposure... but underexposing makes it difficult to catch the motion of the water like this (depending on the light) so its a catch 22. i also like the colors in this, the greens/yellows/oranges :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Df3photo ... yes, handheld shot. I carry my tripod at all times, but thought the doctor might get a little concerned at that!

Thanks, Mistress Calliope ... just one of those right time/right places gigs ... but I'm working on it!

Thank you JTH ... overhead direct sunlight ... but I'll learn!

PG ... :hugs: thanks!

Great shot anicole. Love the blur to the water. The burn tool might be able to fix this shot. But ya got some really cool colours. :thumbup:

wow.... my cuzin grimm...arent you the chick... you little lens baby your own self..

i love this....i can see a yamis poem with it, too....

i like the blurred effect...

* give the chick a camera and she leaves me in the dust....**

Thanks Chiller ...

(whatever, Raven ... learned it from you, Grimm Leader!)

Love the water effect....the burn tool may just discolour the white tho and not bring out much more detail, but theres not much of it so think its fine as it is. :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Love the water effect....the burn tool may just discolour the white tho and not bring out much more detail, but theres not much of it so think its fine as it is. :thumbup:
I agree. I think you're better off with a small crop on the top and one side...if you feel the need to change it?
Good job :thumbup:

Cool ....! Thanks everyone!

(girlie moment ... I just love this place!!)

Most reactions

Back