Meditation

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture taken in Taipei ( Taiwan), on the top of the highest building of the world ( 513 meter).

Very old was staying there, seated peacefully, like in meditation, I liked the view and the idea of this very old man in this new building, I shooted it

Matthieu

What the heck is wrong with his head?!?!?!

Woodsac, Sw1tchFx thanks,
& Thanks to Altavista for translation of " What the heck ...", one more expression I learned , cool :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The mountains in the distance make this photo!
If they weren't there, I'd say, "Hmmm :scratch: !", but with them in the other side of the window I see what attracted you to take this photo.

Are you in Taipei NOW?
Are you posting this from there?
You said you were going there soon!
Has "soon" already come? You left already?

And that person is wearing a cap, Sw1tchFX.

The mountains in the distance make this photo!
If they weren't there, I'd say, "Hmmm :scratch: !", but with them in the other side of the window I see what attracted you to take this photo.

Are you in Taipei NOW?
Are you posting this from there?
You said you were going there soon!
Has "soon" already come? You left already?

And that person is wearing a cap, Sw1tchFX.

LaFOto( tell me your name I don't like too much to call people like this :) )

I am now in France with familly, but I go back to Taipei for job on 2nd of January, very soon...

Concerning the picture most difficult was to wait until all tourist let me 1 sec to shoot the old man alone, but the good think is that the old man didnt move during 1 hour, so it eases a lot for focusing

Gizmo thanks also for the comment
Mat

I am the "Cheerful Corinna" as says underneath my screenname above my avatar. Everyone's very welcome to call me by my first name :D. With the "cheerful" or without it (my mom called me without it when she decided what was going to be my name :biggrin: ).

NOBOSY HAS TOLD ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS HEAD YET!!!!!

Maybe your monitor is too dark?
It's not mine, and it is too dark. its an olde CRT that's had much better days. I'll probably see it when I get back to my own place next week.

Most reactions

Back