Medium format enlarger negative carrier

I went and picked up my 23C yesterday afternoon - like new, even had the owner's manual. Had to haul away the entire basement darkroom (trays, tongs, timer and other stuff I don't need came with the enlarger) and then there was a bonus. The seller said "oh, would you want some paper?" and I hauled off about three hundred bucks worth of mostly unopened packages, everything from 5x7 to 16x20, for free. Gee, but I love Craig's list. Now I need negative carriers for 6x6 and 6x7 and a lens (just bid on all of that on Ebay). Probably should have posted here first, so in case I don't win the Rodenstock I bid on, anyone have a 90mm enlarger lens they want to part with?

Cool beans, snark!!! It's amazing how low the value/price on darkroom stuff has dropped since film went into dormancy!!! Again, a matte board negative carrier with a tape hinge....uh....guilty as charged....

I went and picked up my 23C yesterday afternoon - like new, even had the owner's manual. Had to haul away the entire basement darkroom (trays, tongs, timer and other stuff I don't need came with the enlarger) and then there was a bonus. The seller said "oh, would you want some paper?" and I hauled off about three hundred bucks worth of mostly unopened packages, everything from 5x7 to 16x20, for free. Gee, but I love Craig's list. Now I need negative carriers for 6x6 and 6x7 and a lens (just bid on all of that on Ebay). Probably should have posted here first, so in case I don't win the Rodenstock I bid on, anyone have a 90mm enlarger lens they want to part with?

Not to rain on your parade, but test that paper before you get to excited. It will depend on where it has been stored and under what conditions.

Let me check at the lab about negative carriers, I may have some. I know i do with the 4x5. However, matt board does the trick. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back