Meet Gabe

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The engagement session I shot this past weekend had the bonus of shooting this really cute young man.

55643870.jpg

55643837.jpg

55643830.jpg

woodsac said:
These are cute.
But I've gotta admit that #3 isn't very flattering on someone his age...if you know what I mean :lol:

LOL, yeah, I thought about that. He got it by standing over the fountain, not losing control of his one eyed trouser snake, LOL. I didn't include it in those that I showed his parents. I was mad because it was the only one that came out with his hand in the water. Oh well.

It's still a cute shot. I instantly assumed that it was due to him playing in the water and not the other.

Great shots, well composed. i like em all :thumbup:

#2 is priceless! the third is so sweet :lol:
nice expressions captured.. i bet the parents were happy :)
thanks for sharing

Really great catpures! Love the contrast and colors and sweetness :D #2 is my favorite, closely followed by #1

Great shots! Love the color of his eyes in #1 ... #2 seals the deal, though!

This is a great series! The only complaint I have is that purple thing on the ground. Is that his binky? In any case, it is a little distracting for me. I don't have a favorite. I think they all should be displayed together!

Thanks guys!!

The purple thing on the ground is a dropped flower--a pansy I think. I could clone it out.

Pretty funny. Mom, fiance, and Gabe were headed to a bday party immediately after the shoot and they didn't have a change of clothes for him. But, he was soooo intent on the water, mom and I sensed it could yield some really cute shots. Kudos to her for letting him have his way with the fountain for a bit. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back