meet me

dear lord i hope you are as impressed with me in real life as you are in a picture

ceno2000 said:
dear lord i hope you are as impressed with me in real life as you are in a picture

well if you would post some real pictures instead of that hot ass avatar...

md

hobbes28 said:
Finals coming soon.

What class are you taking? Are you working on a degree? I have a year left before I get my BS in Finance. Hence the reason I am posting on here and not studying for my mid terms next week....

I'm working on a BS in Computer Info Systems. Calculus is kicking my ***. Chem 110 is ok, eng 102 is ok, and his202 is ok. If it weren't for the finals, I would have made some witty comments. Be prepared, md, they are going to come. This conversation is too easy for me to let it slide. :)

*note- I am happily married but am a male so I do have some pig genes. These statements can no longer be held back

Ceno, if your picture is a true representation, then you are truly finer than frog hair, split three ways. I look forward to drool...I mean meeting you when you venture up to the big SC.

piggish behavior will now return to it's normal level

Are you taking all those classes plus working or are you going to school full time? I only take 2 at a time, they meet twice a week for 5 1/2 hr per night. During the summer I am knocking off some general electives, American History and a course called Reason and Romanticism. Got to read Candide for the first time.......interesting.

Also, it's nice to know that married men drool over georgous women just like married women enjoy a little eye candy themselves :)

I'm taking a month out of work for this full-time semester but next semester I'll have to play catch up for this lazy month. I'll be taking 11 hours next term so it won't be as bad as my 14 hour summer..

Just because we commit, doesn't stop the heartbeat. :)

hobbes28 said:
I'm taking a month out of work for this full-time semester but next semester I'll have to play catch up for this lazy month. I'll be taking 11 hours next term so it won't be as bad as my 14 hour summer..

Just because we commit, doesn't stop the heartbeat. :)

Well stated

Most reactions

Back