Meet Rose

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are two long over due photos from a session a few weeks ago as part of a special session at her home with her parents. They are in the process of an international adoption and needed photos to submit with their final paperwork.

I love photographing this little girl. I have photographed her before and she is amazing. C&C welcome.

1. I'm bummed in the first photo her feet are slightly chopped off but i think the edit fits the mood.

107100131.jpg

2. When I asked Rose where she would be the most comfortable taking photos her reply was, "On a log". ;) I think this edit still needs some work but I cant seem to pinpoint what exactly it needs yet.

*This photo has been edited again so this is a new version*

10710017.jpg

I really don't like the pigeon toe feet in the first one. It has a horror flick feel, and the desaturation doesn't help.

for the 2nd, burn the background because it's brighter than the subject and attracts more attention.

Hi Switch,
Actually I see a LOT of potential in the first one, but agree as it stands, it's a bit flat.
Normally, I don't mind cut off parts, but the bottoms of the shoes missing does bother me a tad.
Bellacat, I like your idea, and I think you did well with the posing. It's just missing a little pop and cropping, IMO.
I'd personally crop in close on both, and get crazy with details.

agree with others on the first pic seeming flat and the second could have benifited by creating more dof in the photo. The background just pulls you away from the girl.

Most reactions

Back