Meet Sybil...

If Sybil is made from composite material, and it looks like she might be, you don't want to actually leave her in a car. It could damage her further. Composite will crack a lot in extremes of heat or cold. Plastic will melt though it can take colder temperatures than composite. China would be okay but whatever is stuffed inside her and her hair (Mohair wig?) could attract bugs if she's left out or it might mildew or mold. Old Dolls like a temperate climate pretty much and not so much the sun.

Actually I get a good vibe from her, not a bad one. She looks a bit abused but she looks "nice" too. I wouldn't be at all afraid to put her on my bed, smile. I like her. She has some serious potential as a prop, I think.

If Sybil is made from composite material, and it looks like she might be, you don't want to actually leave her in a car. It could damage her further. Composite will crack a lot in extremes of heat or cold. Plastic will melt though it can take colder temperatures than composite. China would be okay but whatever is stuffed inside her and her hair (Mohair wig?) could attract bugs if she's left out or it might mildew or mold. Old Dolls like a temperate climate pretty much and not so much the sun.
This is awesome advice, thank you! I have no clue what she's made of, but just in case I'll stop leaving her in the trunk. Winters are really rough around here and summers pretty hot.

Thank you for the kind comments, everybody!

Most reactions

Back