Meet the Fockers

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just saw it yesterday and thought it was hilarious!!! Well worth paying movie price for! I was a bit disappointed in the amount of "sexual content" that it had in it, but overall found it quite funny. Wouldn't take a kid to see it, but for adults it definitely provides a good laugh.

On a side note, I also saw Ocean's 12 and was a bit disappointed, but overall it was okay. Not as good as the first, but decent!

That's my movie reviews for the week :D

i also just saw meet the fockers and was very disappointed in the amount of sexual jokes within the movie, however, those jokes that werent sexual were funny. i dont think it was as good as the first (one of my all time favs 8) )

Sorry, had to just add another couple of reviews. Watched Dodgeball yesterday and found it HILARIOUS!!! If you like stupid stupid humor, slapstick, that sort of thing, watch this movie! It's very funny, but only if you appreciate movies such as dumb and dumber.

Also watched Shrek 2, and it's not near as good as the first, but still somewhat funny. I found the last 5 minutes, and after the credits to be the funniest parts. Probably a good kid movie, but just not the quality of the first one.

Dodgeball is a very funny movie. my boy friend got it for x-mas and he loves it!

oh btw.. i really liked Shrek 2. i thought it was better then the 1st one.. and it was alot funny aswell.

hey! Shrek 2 was great! But with Polish dubbing :) Dunno if you know but our dubbing received some prize because it turned to be better than the original sound :):) why? Poles don't get some texts because we don't know some of your cartoons that were mentioned in the film and that spoils everything :) so we added our own txts and that turned to be fabolous :)
btw. I've seen also the original version and, honestly, I didn't get some parts :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back