[meetup] Sydney Australia April 2005

hahaha, thats sounds ok, might be better to push it an hour later for me! 10 o clock might be a bit more appealing. If everyone who is interested can pm their numbers (I have lucky's and westmans)

10am at the big smiley face works for me. I'll be the one with the red long stem rose between my teeth, the skin tight black acid wash jeans, red flannelette shirt, wooley beanie and one thong on.

N.B. Thong as in footwear, not underwear (i'll go commando).

If i can get there i'll be there, it all depends on what i'm doing that weekend.

Lucky are you training it down or driving down?

Side note: i'll probably be wearing my bright orange Autosalon crew shirt, baggy blue jeans and my white K.Swiss shoes. :D (can't miss me in other words) :lol:

I believe Vonn is now in country so I guess I will wait to hear from him sometime next week. I've tried calling Manda but either the phone rings out or I get message bank. It would be cool to see her again, so if your reading Manda, come on down to Sydney!!!Xmetal, if you want a lift down i'm happy to oblige but i wont be having a late one. Most likely leave late in the arvo so i can get my stuff organised for work on Monday.

luckydog said:
Xmetal, if you want a lift down i'm happy to oblige but i wont be having a late one. Most likely leave late in the arvo so i can get my stuff organised for work on Monday.

I Think i'll take you up on the offer mate! Fuel cash included. :)
I'll be wanting to leave early aswell coz i'm under the belief my band's got a gig that nite so i'll need my muso nap before going on stage. :sillysmi:

sounds excellent - still in kiwi country at the moment, just have been really busy as of late! Will be in touch with everyone shortly! :D

If you believe the weather man it should be fine and mid 20's on Sunday. Nice for our gathering.
There's a story attached to "Where's Manda", but i don't know the details so "that's all i got to say about that" :)

Looks like we have a nice little crowd going to Luna Park. I've twisted the arm of the mate I am staying with to come along as well 8) It'll be a fantastic time!

Cool planning! I now can't wait for all the photos you'll be taking. Don't forget to also take photos of yourselves, will you? Ah... if only you weren't on the other side of the world...

Most reactions

Back