[meetup] Sydney Australia April 2005

luckydog said:
For info Vonn, Luna Park is open and also free admission (you only have to pay for rides). Who's gunna hold my hand on the rides???

Don't you have to be a certain height and age before the let you on the rides :mrgreen:

It's gunna be great! I'm excited too. The batteries are charged and the lenses will be cleaned tonight during the footy show. Go the Eels!!!!

Aww man. I just got back from Middle Earth. There is no way I can make it this weekend. You b@$t@rds!!!

Have fun folks. Take a million photos for me will ya?!

Beware... only a few days and I will start to post my NZ shots! (Got some beauts of Vonn... LOL..)

watch out mr. ducky - i've got some peachy shots of ya and the loverly missus ducky as well :) - i'll have to post'em when i get back from sydney!

Hope you packed some shorts Vonn 'cause it's gunna be a fantastic day with an expected 30 degree C Autumn day. Someone must like us to give us a great day for Sunday.

LOL > anything over 10 degrees is a great day in Auckland.

(To be honest, Auckland weren't too bad, the South Island was a wee bit cooler tho.)

Well you folks... are you there yet? .. are you there yet?

(It's really sad when you live vicariously through other forum goers.)

in town - the weather is loverly here.. just doing a wee check on my emails before i go outside! Can't wait to see everyone 2morro!

Most reactions

Back