TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.alloutdoor.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Natural light, d3 with 85 1.4 at 1.8.

1200D3R9110-3newedited-2.jpg

Nice shot! Her foot looks to have motion blur and catches the eye...

I want that lens!

Thanks for sharing.

Dont like her hand being posted on the wall. Was she afraid of falling over while sitting? lol. But eye contact is good. Outfit and setting dont seem to jive though.

Overall, I like it.

The pose might be refined a bit. The left and troubles me the most, with the wrist bent as it is and the fingertips curling under. I feel her chin is a bit high and turned too far to the left. Her right hand could come out and around a little to show the length of her fingers. I guess what I'm saying is she looks posed.

I wish this wonderful light was coming in at a bit of an angle rather than straight down. Perhaps a go-bo would have served.

Nice setting! I like the depth. Good job with the clothing too.

I bet the graffiti has some color to it so, good choice on the sepia.

-Pete

great shot. her feet need to be repositioned. it's not the blur so much as it is the posing. but nice picture

Thanks for the comments. I don't do much with the pose after I place them in the frame.
This is a nice natural relaxed pose, except I had her bring her chin up just a bit to let the light into her face. With her left hand she is playing with her hair.
In hind sight the only change I would have made to this is to bring her right hand out to the edge of the door instead of having it disappear into the door frame.
The light and shadow in this is my favorite aspect of the photo.

Yes the graffitti is bright red, that looks good also, but the light and shadow is for me, not as nice as in this black and white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back