MeiKe MB-D12 Battery Grip D800

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.livegigshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MeiKe MB-D12 Battery Holder Grip for the Nikon D800 is listed on Amazon.com for $70. I have gotten use to not using a grip, but have one on my D300s. I do concert photos and it it helpful. The weight factor w/out a grip is a plus, but for the money it could be worth it. $450 or $70?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have it, matches the D800 perfectly. It doesn't have the ENEL18 battery tray though, just one for ENEL15 and one for AA's.

I have a Meike on my D7000 for a year now....still looks and works perfectly...Id get another if and ever I upgrade bodys

No doubt, my choice would be $450 for the Nikon grip.
Ditto. I don't have a D800 however I do have a D90 and D7000 both with Nikon grips on them. If I get another Nikon body the grip that goes on it will be a Nikon as well.

Ditto. I don't have a D800 however I do have a D90 and D7000 both with Nikon grips on them. If I get another Nikon body the grip that goes on it will be a Nikon as well.

Why, though? For the sake of it being a Nikon? It it really worth the extra $350 for the name, a metal pin mounting bracket? Everything else is supposedly the same plastic..

Mark

I have no problem with my Meike S350. It lacks weather proofing, though it would be easy to implement an O-ring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back