Mel - More Grad Photos

littlesandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandraleephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all of these are shot on the newly purchased 70-200mm again at 2.8 various shutter speeds. great piece of glass.

If for some unknown reason you think these photos are too racy, I suggest you take your arguments elsewhere.

4673588854_ff5c3f0a12_b.jpg

4673588454_f8ef7b8787_b.jpg

4673587918_876e9010c5_b.jpg

Her eyeballs match her dress perfectly. What is the Pantone color code for the eyeballs? I always enjoy looking at your work.

Beautiful eyes... great photos :thumbup:

how could these possibly be too racy?

nice work! is that her real hair or extensions?

I believe she had contacts in, nothing was done to change the eye color - just a little bit of 'select o pop' to make them stand out.

and the racy comment was a jab at my last post where there was a 4 page **** fit of whether or not the girls dress/my posing was too racy. (which we concluded it was not, buttttt you know how people on the internet can be)

her hair is real!

Technically all photos seems to be OK. Nice ligthing, colors etc. What I would care about is the same expression in all of these photos ;)
My fav. No.2

Technically all photos seems to be OK. Nice ligthing, colors etc. What I would care about is the same expression in all of these photos ;)
My fav. No.2

Well people smile a certain way, so I can't change her smile. There are 250 more of these, so she mixes it up - but I think her smile is adorable and guess it's why I chose these three to show :)

Most reactions

Back