Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We do this on another forum I belong to and it's quite fun!

Each week a new member of TPF will be spotlighted and we all get to ask them questions and request that they post pictures of items we select (for example, contents of your fridge, items in the trunk of your car, etc). To participate, you can reply to this thread or shoot me a PM and I will get a list together and select the first member next week. Questions can range from serious to silly, and if you're willing to partake in the photo option let me know as it's a bit more time consuming and you can choose to just answer questions if you prefer. This is a really fun way to get to know other members of TPF a bit better :D

Haha

I am game for anything and everything you send to me, newbie status and everything

I'll be up for the Q&A..... no pics tho.... the government are watching me :crazy: ... :greenpbl:

I'm game. I mostly shoot film, so the pics may, or may not happen, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

YES please I need all the friends I can get :lol:

i'll play too... i'm usually on at work, so the photos will have to come in the evenings...

core_17 said:
So...can we NOMINATE people?

Nope, it's voluntary :) Doesn't mean you can't pressure them to sign up though :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back