Memorial Day in DC Part I: General

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think; what needs improvement, etc. Always looking to improve. :blushing:

The Great Overseer:
dsc0105medium1bz.jpg

Our National Obelisk:
dsc0095medium22ah.jpg

I like how you included his hand into the photo of Lincoln, "The Great Overseer", as you are calling him here. So you got to his memorial during the day ... I see. All my pics were taken at night ... not so good. But then I have NEVER so far shown my pics from DC on here before, and the meet-up was 8 weeks ago ... :roll:

And wasn't I told then that this obelisk is called "Washington Monument"?

LaFoto said:
And wasn't I told then that this obelisk is called "Washington Monument"?
It certainly is known as the washington monument. To me, though, that name is boring. :lol:

I definitely like them for both their composition as well as what they stand for. With the National Monument photo, the object in the lower right really detracts from the image for me. Maybe crop off the amount off that out the right side and take the same amount off the left side, or edit it out altogether. I like them!

You mean to say "crop off Mr Lincoln's left knee"??!?!?! :shock: :wink: :wink:

Je-C said:
I definitely like them for both their composition as well as what they stand for. With the National Monument photo, the object in the lower right really detracts from the image for me. Maybe crop off the amount off that out the right side and take the same amount off the left side, or edit it out altogether. I like them!
You're right, that was really distracting. I cloned it out. Better?

Most reactions

Back