Memory of Paris

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
paris 2.jpg

That is a very fine take. Great lighting beautifully rendered and I love the traversing light beam.

Probably not possible but could the whole reflection have been included?

That is a very fine take. Great lighting beautifully rendered and I love the traversing light beam.

Probably not possible but could the whole reflection have been included?

Thanks very much. The whole reflection could have been included if I had taken two steps backwards :)

I like the reflection. Great job on getting the exposure just right. Must not have been easy between the night sky and the lights.

I agree with the above. Very well some exposure on this one. Thanks for putting this up. You can almost feel the cool wet air by looking at the pedestrians at the bottom of the frame. Great exposure for sure.

i just happen to notice there is only one masked person. Quite different than where I live

A beautiful place and nicely shot. When I first looked at this, I thought those were con trails in the background, but then noticed that they are not in a straight line, looking at the very top of the tower and realized they are lights. Not too sure how I feel about them, and I think if I had shot this, I would remove them. Have you considered doing this? To me, they were the very first things I looked at in the image, and I think that in a photograph, they take away from the main subject. Anyway, just curious about your thoughts regarding this.

A beautiful place and nicely shot. When I first looked at this, I thought those were con trails in the background, but then noticed that they are not in a straight line, looking at the very top of the tower and realized they are lights. Not too sure how I feel about them, and I think if I had shot this, I would remove them. Have you considered doing this? To me, they were the very first things I looked at in the image, and I think that in a photograph, they take away from the main subject. Anyway, just curious about your thoughts regarding this.

I don’t think those are con trails. They don’t seem to quite line up in the center of the frame (at the top of the tower). Are those spotlights?

I don’t think those are con trails. They don’t seem to quite line up in the center of the frame (at the top of the tower). Are those spotlights?

They are not. I mentioned that they are lights and also mentioned they are not lined up at the top of the tower. Thanks for double checking me though. :)

Be well,

Mark

They are not. I mentioned that they are lights and also mentioned they are not lined up at the top of the tower. Thanks for double checking me though. :)

Be well,

Mark

Oh man sorry bout that! I guess I was speed reading a little too fast. My apologies!!

I like the reflection. Great job on getting the exposure just right. Must not have been easy between the night sky and the lights.
Thanks very much. It's like all my images I only post the ones that actually worked lol.

I agree with the above. Very well some exposure on this one. Thanks for putting this up. You can almost feel the cool wet air by looking at the pedestrians at the bottom of the frame. Great exposure for sure.

i just happen to notice there is only one masked person. Quite different than where I live
Thanks very much. This was take back in January 2019 so may be masks were for the common garden variety flu.

Thanks for the comments. It certainly is a beautiful place especially at night when they light the tower up. In regards to the light beams I like them and think they add a little extra interest against the gold of the tower and reflections.

Most reactions

Back