Memory photo mat??

SusanSayl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, I'm not really sure how to explain this or what the actual name is. I am looking for cardboard (or very thick paper) photo mats. Not just the regular square or rectangle ones. I have been approached about doing the photos for a children's softball team. This will be my first time ever doing anything like this. In the past, the photographer provided photo mats that were printed with a baseball theme and had 2 cutouts in it, one big one for the team picture and one small one for the individual player picture and each player got a mat with the 2 pictures. The only thing I have been able to find is what is being called "memory mates". Those actually seem quite nice and I really like them, but with those it's like one whole picture (the team and individual pictures can't be removed). I am looking for the cardboard piece with just the cutouts so the pictures can be removed if the client wants to remove them.

I'm not sure if I made much sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are a couple examples, I know they're not that good of quality, they were texted to my by a parent.

$0417131621.jpg$0417131622.jpg

Yes, they are called memory mates. We used to get ours from TAP before we went digital. They still make them just google memory mate folders.

Thanks a bunch!! That is exactly what I was looking for!

Most reactions

Back